Broodminder - Hive Scale
Measuring the weight of the hive is straightforward and easy to setup. Support one side of the hive (front or back, left or right) with a 2x4 or similar. The BroodMinder Scale is placed under the opposite side. Ensure the scale is not in direct sunlight or it will give you inaccurate readings of outside temperature.
The true power of the hive scale is the Broodminder App and the data it records.
About the Hive Scale: The design of the BroodMinder hive scale is simple and focused.
- 400 lb total hive weight measurement (250% overload apacity)
- 0.01 lb (5g) resolution
- Temperatures compensated
- Store weight once per hour for six months (user configurable)
- Replaceable coin cell batter lasts six months
- 16.25" x 2.5" x 1.5" Durable white oak body top and aluminum base
The Broodminder Mobile App is available for Free for most iOS and Android devices through the Apple App Store, Android Play Store, or Amazon Play Store.
- Apple: iPhone Model 4S or newer or 3rd Generation iPad or Newer.
- Android: Software Version 4.3 (Jelly Bean, July 2012) or newer.