Free Shipping on Most Orders Over $150 *See Exclusions Below*
Free Shipping does not apply to international orders, back ordered items shipped separately, glass jars, honey or syrup, LTL shipments will be sent out at no charge but any accessorial fees will be billed to customer's account. Other restrictions may apply.
Bee GoŽ works remarkably well removing honey and doesn't upset the bees! One person alone can take off more honey than two people using a blower, which is why we do not sell blowers. When you put a fume pad on top of a super you will be amazed at how quickly the bees vacate the premises. This chemical makes a hard, hot job enjoyable. Bee GoŽ has a very, very bad odor and will run bees off capped honey but not brood, It will not leave this odor in your honey if you follow directions and remove immeditately after it has worked. We also recommend storing your used fume pads away from anywhere you can smell them. (cannot be shipped by air).
I bought two bottles of this by mistake. Used one once. I found the smell so disgusting that I took the board off of the hive early as there is no way that it wont impact the taste of your honey. A big mistake and now I have two bottles !!
Say NO to Bee-Go!
After using this stuff I mistakenly put the fume board in the back of my SUV for 5 minutes. I did wrap it in a plastic bag, but apparently I didnt seal it completely. Its been two weeks and the terrible odor has not completely left my vehicle. Ill never use this stuff again! It does work at moving the bees out of a super, especially if it is a 70 or higher degree day, but youd better store the fume board in an open pickup truck!!
- John Alexander, GA
Becareful not to spill this stuff on paint. I was driving back to the barn and my bottle spilled in my wagon. Just 5 mins of contact with paint stripped it to the metal.
- SHAWN HENRY, OH
Used it once... not again
This stuff works as advertised, but it is nasty. The odor is incredibly strong and very persistent. If the smell of sour milk vomit offends you, then pick another fumigant.
I used this product once and took the remainder to household hazardous waste recycling. My opinion is this stuff is too powerful and too nearly toxic to use around food. Read about the main ingredient Butyric anhydride on-line and decide for yourself.